Write For Us
A receptive audience awaits your marketing know-how. Is there something else you’d like to discuss with the rest of the community?
Let us know if you’d like to write a guest post!
What we look for
Posts with actionable advice and meaningful, well-researched content (ideally 1300 words or more) are especially welcome.
Ensure that the content of your post is completely unique and never before seen. A quick disclaimer at the conclusion is all needed to make it clear that it was originally published on our blog and link back here if you want to reprint it elsewhere.
Research or case studies need to back up any statements you make. Please refrain from referencing our competitors or including advertising links to other websites.
Adding relevant photographs to your blog entries will help them stand out from the crowd. Keep away from stock images that don’t offer value to the copy.
Topics we cover
Specifically, our blog strives to help small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) understand and utilize various digital marketing and productivity strategies.
- Social media
- Content marketing
- Email marketing
- Automation of the marketing process
- Optimization for search engines
- Omni-channel marketing
- General marketing tips for different industries
We don’t cover:
- Unless it’s related to digital marketing, use offline marketing techniques like direct mail, digital signs, and online security.
- A collection of other firms’ infographics
- repurposed material
- Posts that are either too editorial or too technical
- Promotions that are paid for
How to format your post
Follow our posting guidelines and double-check your work before submitting it.
Ready to write?
Great! Just fill out the form below to submit your topic suggestion and outline.
Then we’ll reach you about the next steps and anything else we need to publish your post.